Friday 14 February 2020

Book Review


Book name - Wild World: The Adventures of Bali and Bhola
Author - Deepak Arora
Ratings - 4.8⭐
I'm not much into this kind of books, so before purchasing, I was not sure about this. But on a friend's recommendation, I purchased and then I set down to Read. Right from the first chapter, it captures my attention towards it. Hopefully, I not just liked but I loved the book and I also want to say a big thanks to my Friend for this wonderful recommendation. I read the whole book while travelling in Metro, and it was worth reading.
The story is about Bali, the langur who moved back into the Wild World after getting fed up of chasing monkeys in the city. Later on accompanied by Bhola, the bear. They together decided to help Rani, the tigress, to escape from the City Zoo.
The reasons why I liked this book is very common and that is obvious because the Plot and storyline are perfect and the way of portraying the characters and the narration part is really interesting and engaging.
It's a fast paced book, so you'll finish reading it in very short time.
I loved the cover and the title. The author has done a good job by adding a lot of pictures in each chapter.
The language used by author is pretty simple and easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making it Big Review

  You all must have heard of wai wai noodles, the book is the autobiography of the man behind this popular and amazing noodles Mr Binod Chau...

Books Review by Gulshan Kumar